Monday, November 30, 2020

Writers--Who Could Use an Extra Couple Hundred Dollars a Month?

How is your writing career going folks? If I'm honest, my book sales are way down this year. For the first time since I started writing and publishing my work, over six years ago, I will make less money this year from book sales than I did the year before--way less. It's not from a lack of trying on my part. It's just the economy right now.

However, I've been able to supplement quite a bit of my loss in book sales through webnovel writing this year, which has been a godsend! I'm not sure what I would do if it wasn't for the money I've gotten from writing webnovels.

How are your book sales this year? If they're down, I can help!


I know it's hard to believe when you come from a background like me where you're constantly having to sell books to get money. I can't tell you how many times I've published a book and have waited for sales to take off--and they just don't come. When they do, it's through a ton of advertising, which is costly. Then, there's newsletter swaps, maintaining and growing that mailing list, all of those things that drive sales take time and money. Sometimes, no matter what I do, the sales just aren't there....

Are you writing, publishing, and hearing crickets?


When you sign up to work with eGlobal Creative Publishing as a Boot Camp author, they will train you so that you can write the perfect webnovel. You'll get royalties and a writing bonus based on the popularity of your book. The lessons I learned from this training have helped me with my writing on several webnovel sites, and they can help you, too. Best of all, they assign you a Content Editor who is there to help you every step of the way.

Find more information here: https://www.eglobalcreativepublishing.com/author-boot-camp

Since becoming an author with eGlobal, I've taken my webnovel writing skills to other platforms, like GoodNovel, where I make over $500 a month.  Even if you don't have time to write a new novel, eGlobal can work with you to help you get your backlist to millions of new readers. I don't have any books in my backlist that will earn me a couple of hundred dollars this month. If you do, that's great. But is that profit? Are you taking out what you spent on advertising, newsletter, editor, etc.? If so, good for you! I bet you could still use an extra couple of hundred dollars. I can't make any guarantees, but I can promise you it will be worth your time to talk to them and see what they can do for you..

In December, I know I will make at least $400 from my story, Mage of Wolves. I think I will make a lot more than that because I will have a lot more daily views. Check back with me in a month and see how it goes. In the meantime, I'll be posting tips for writing a great webnovel that readers will love and let you know how a nonexclusive contract can also earn you money with eGlobal.

It's your writing career. Take control of it! Send me an email right now, and let's get started. authoridjohnson@gmail.com

Webnovel writing  is the gift that keeps giving this Christmas season! 
Bella Moondragon is a pen name. Read Mage of Wolves here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Three Tips to Writing a Good Web Novel

This month, I made more money from writing web novels than ever before. Most of this money came from just one book, Mage of Wolve s, which m...